BOld (Blue Ocean Leading Drivers) is a global organisation that selects carefully and supports, with the help of its investors, high value startups. BOld identifies entrepreneurs and helps them achieve its full potential, with our portfolio of services and the help of our mentors and investors. We work on green solutions for the Industry 4.0, transport and urban development. We focus on clean energy (generation, storage and CO2 capture), and the maritime sector.
Our startups take care of the environment with their ideas for clean energy, fuel saving, pollution control, energy storage… They strive to achieve the maximum efficiency and quality.
These high value startups are selected carefully: its product, technical and economic viability, management, growth opportunities. This way, our investors can trust the startups are worth their support.
Meet our team
Naval & Marine Professional – M. Eng. Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
Accelerating Deep technology Startups – M. Eng Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
Marketing and Communications Manager – M. Eng Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
BOld latest news
- Combiro and BOld team upSeoul-based Combiro and Madrid-based BOld have signed an agreement that will benefit their startups and accelerated companies to grow.
- BOld & Moonshot: Artificial Intelligence for a Blue economy innovation ecosystemBOld and Moonshot have signed an LOI (letter of intent) to establish the bases and joint lines of work between the participants to develop and commercialise the “Bold Moonshot” ecosystems within the Moonshot software platform. BOld (Blue Ocean Leading Drivers) contributes with its knowledge and experience in acceleration environments and […]
- BOld to participate at the BlueInvest Day Virtual ExhibitionBOld will participate again at the BlueInvest Day Exhibition. In 2020, we participated in the BlueInvest Day showcase exhibition that took place in Brussels. BlueInvest Day brings together innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, and other stakeholders in the Blue Economy. The next BlueInvest Day will take place online on January 26, 2021. […]
- BOld, partner of Tech Tour Ocean 2020BOld (Blue Ocean leading drivers) is one of the support partners of Tech Tour Ocean 2020 (TT Ocean), that Tech Tour together with KunnskapsParken Bodø is organizing on the 3-4 November 2020 in Bodø, Norway. As a support partner BOld will assist with identifying potential companies to present as well […]
- The BlueInvest coaching continues: JALVASUB Engineering and La Bella VerdeAs you know, the BOld team was certified by the EU as BlueInvest Readiness Assistance coaches for the program’s startups. In January, we received our Cycle 1 assignments and we are happy to announce that, during Cycle 2, we will be coaching JALVASUB Engineering and La Bella Verde. Both startups are committed to environmental […]
- BOld joins forces with BlueOcean MagazineBOld and BlueOcean Magazine are joining forces. BlueOcean Magazine is a news site focused on innovation in the maritime sector where startups, investors and those interested about the latest developments can find daily news. BOld sees BlueOcean Magazine as the perfect site to promote its startups and SME’s and to […]