BOld (Blue Ocean Leading Drivers) is a global organisation that selects carefully and supports, with the help of its investors, high value startups. BOld identifies entrepreneurs and helps them achieve its full potential, with our portfolio of services and the help of our mentors and investors. We work on green solutions for the Industry 4.0, transport and urban development. We focus on clean energy (generation, storage and CO2 capture), and the maritime sector.
Our startups take care of the environment with their ideas for clean energy, fuel saving, pollution control, energy storage… They strive to achieve the maximum efficiency and quality.
These high value startups are selected carefully: its product, technical and economic viability, management, growth opportunities. This way, our investors can trust the startups are worth their support.
Meet our team
Naval & Marine Professional – M. Eng. Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
Accelerating Deep technology Startups – M. Eng Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
Marketing and Communications Manager – M. Eng Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
BOld latest news
- Are fuels the full solution to decarbonization? Video and slidesRecently, Bold organised the webinar “Are fuels the full solution to decarbonization?” with the presence of ABS, Baleària, SeaH4 and ATD. The companies gave their views on the issue and then had an animated Discussion Panel. You can watch the webinar here with automatic subtitles: Program (click on the links […]
- Webinar: Are fuels the full solution to decarbonization?Are fuels the full solution to decarbonization? Which fuels can help us achieve it. Moreover, are there any other solutions?
- Green tech webinar: meet the startups and stakeholdersOn the 5 of October, meet the startups that are shaping a greener planet and listen to the governmental and private stakeholders making it possible. The Spanish company BOld and the Korean company Combiro have organized a webinar around green tech. There will be four startups (two Spanish and two […]
- BOld, official endorsing partner of the SOS and the BlueFIN 2022Organized by the World Ocean Council (WOC), the Sustainable Ocean Summit – SOS and the Global Blue Finance Summit – BlueFIN 2022 will take place in October, in Barcelona, and Blue Ocean leading drivers (BOld) is proud to be one of the official endorsing partners of the events. In partnership […]
- Combiro and BOld team upSeoul-based Combiro and Madrid-based BOld have signed an agreement that will benefit their startups and accelerated companies to grow.
- BOld & Moonshot: Artificial Intelligence for a Blue economy innovation ecosystemBOld and Moonshot have signed an LOI (letter of intent) to establish the bases and joint lines of work between the participants to develop and commercialise the “Bold Moonshot” ecosystems within the Moonshot software platform. BOld (Blue Ocean Leading Drivers) contributes with its knowledge and experience in acceleration environments and […]